The Nextgen Leadership Way
When recruiting, we do things a bit differently
Who We Recruit
Job roles that we recruit
Our Bespoke Search & Selection Approach
We work in partnership with our clients’ management and HR teams to clearly identify their priorities and to develop a bespoke campaign to achieve these. The agreed campaign will take into account many factors including:
- How quickly the vacancy needs to be filled.
- The anticipated size of the talent pool available for the role.
- The degree of involvement that the clients’ in-house team will play in the process.
- Whether the recruitment is confidential in nature, thus requiring a high degree of discretion.
- The mix of search, selection and headhunting to be used. We use a mix of advertised selection and research driven search. This includes targeted search (headhunting) if this is required.
- The range of assessment techniques to be used.
- The Tailored Services to be used.
At the start of every assignment we agree a brief with our clients. This will clearly set out the client’s priorities, the campaign we will run to deliver these, and the Tailored Services we will use.
Candidate information packs
Reference, ID and financial checks
Your Peace of Mind
- We agree a clear brief with our clients at the start of every assignment. This clearly sets out what we will do to deliver against your requirements. We report on progress regularly, giving you peace of mind that the campaign is progressing and that we are doing what we need to do to deliver the agreed objectives.
- We are confident in our ability to deliver your requirements and back ourselves to place quality candidates that will perform and stay the distance and back this with a 2 part, no quibble guarantee:
- Part 1 – In the event of a candidate leaving their employment or their employment being terminated within a period of six months (including notice period) from the date of commencement of their employment on the grounds of poor performance or gross misconduct, we will find a replacement candidate at no extra cost provided we are notified in writing within seven days of the termination.
- Part 2 – Should we be unable to find a suitable replacement candidate, and provided you have not used the services of any other recruitment agency or caused unreasonable delay in the interviewing process, then we will offer a rebate scheme which will refund up to 85% of the placement fee depending on length of service.
- We always agree the fee structure up-front as part of the initial brief. This covers both Placement Fee and costs of any Tailored Services. The structure of our Placement Fee reflects the nature of the assignment and the sharing of risk and reward. Our approach is a flexible one and we are happy to consider either fixed fees or a percentage basis. We aim to offer value for money to our clients and to be fairly rewarded in the process. That is the basis for great service and enduring partnerships.